slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image

MY SISTER'S TWINS | MUNCIE, INDIANA PHOTOGRAPHER

This summer I had my sister and her family with me for a month! It was so much fun and I loved taking their family pictures! We sewed a couple dresses for the girls and they gladly posed for us! They are such cute girls and we miss them so much already.
I know this is quite the share but I could not stop myself! Summer nights are wonderful and the light is divine! I hope you girls enjoy them and love them as much as I do!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my FAVORITE and exactly who they are!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment